Infrastructure outsourcing: Innovative infrastructure solutions
We enable organizations to create a more cost-effective and responsive IT infrastructure that enables rapid response to changing market conditions.
The top business performers make the necessary investments to set themselves apart from their competitors. They recognize that their infrastructure requires not only regular upkeep, but also new ways to do things better—as well as more with less.
Our infrastructure outsourcing services help clients reduce costs and gain efficiency, flexibility and scalability. We help jump-start growth and achieve greater responsiveness to always-shifting markets.
For our clients, the idea of outsourcing activities that are not core to their mission is an appealing option. We provide a model that allows them to move away from complex and inefficient IT environments.
- Service desk outsourcing—Reduce risk through multi-site support and introduce remote or self-service capabilities to cut help desk costs by 30 percent to 50 percent.
- Workplace outsourcing—Provide a more secure, stable environment that can reduce total cost of IT ownership up to 40 percent.
- Data center outsourcing—Reduce complexity, improve utilization, mitigate risks associated with staff turnover and reduce data center operating costs by 15 percent to 25 percent.
- Network outsourcing—Establish a more secure and robust network infrastructure, minimize network downtime and reduce network operating costs 10 percent to 20 percent.
- Managed Security Operations—Comprehensive tools including identity management, intrusion and firewall protection and end-user device and messaging security.
- IT spending management—Lower hardware and software costs, reduce telecommunications expenses by up to 20 percent and curb exposure to software license audit penalties by up to 80 percent.
- Cross-functional Service—A business-led, service-oriented approach to IT management that reduce the need for manual interaction and enable the platform to react on demand to requests.
- Infrastructure capacity services—Highly skilled professionals to bolster capacity or provide specialized capabilities.
Service Desk Outsourcing
We provide help desk support to more than 1 million end users and generate client value several ways:
- Reduced risk through federated multi-site support, enabled by global processes and tools.
- Support for long- or short-term volume changes with flexible staffing options.
- Industrialized troubleshooting and support processes.
- Increased leverage of remote support services and self-service capabilities that can cut costs 30 percent to 50 percent.
We provide end-to-end management of distributed, secure computing environments, focusing on desktop management, field support, file and print, mobility, thin client and messaging.
Our clients benefit from:
- Accelerated migration and refresh programs, on average 33 percent faster.
- Improved user productivity with faster software rollout and self-service tools.
- More consistent policies and process that lower total costs of ownership as much as 40 percent.
Data Center Outsourcing
We convert data centers from high-maintenance to high-performance by focusing on systems management, database administration and application technical services, among other areas.
Our clients benefit from:
- Reduced infrastructure complexities and improved utilization.
- Lower data center operating costs of 15 percent to 25 percent.
- Mitigated risks of staff turnover with a large pool of deeply experienced resources.
Our services, which include infrastructure monitoring and telephony management, provide:
- Increased network scalability and location independence.
- Minimized unplanned network downtime to less than 1 percent.
- Reduced costs by 10 percent to 20 percent through right-sizing, consolidation and sourcing optimization.
- Improved detection and response to prioritized security threats.
Managed Security Operations
Our identity, access and risk management services offer:
- Resolution of IT security issues around the globe before business operations and image are affected.
- Building security that’s vendor- and technology-neutral to keep pace with change in real time.
- Secure systems, applications and data for a global and mobile workforce.
- Stepped-up data accuracy for corporate, regulatory and license compliance.
We offer a full scope of Security Services, including:
- Security Risk Management
- Identity and Access Management
- Application Security
- Infrastructure Security
Our Security Services achieve business value for our clients through the following:
- Reducing and resolving IT security issues across the globe before they affect business operations and image.
- Building security that is vendor and technology neutral to keep real-time pace with change.
- Securing systems, applications and data for a global and mobile workforce.
- Increasing data accuracy for corporate, regulatory and license compliance.
We help clients utilize IT as a strategic asset. We accomplish this through a business-led, service-oriented approach that integrates delivery and management of various infrastructure services, from help desks, data centers and other providers.
This simplifies the infrastructure landscape and provides a single point of accountability.
For example, with our Cloud Enterprise Services, key functions for provisioning, monitoring and management are scripted and automated, reducing the need for manual interaction and enabling the platform to respond to requests on-demand.