MWIDM’s Sustainability Statement
MWIDM aspires to be a leader in corporate sustainability. We are committed to the journey as a business partner, an employer, a community member, an environmental steward and a value creator for our partners. By thinking and acting sustainably, we will deliver excellent staffing service and strong financial results and position the company for a strong future.
MWIDM has embarked on an initiative to align each and every one of its Operational and Service Delivery processes with current environmentally sustainable practices. The “MWIDM Green” initiative is an executive order with strict definitions and deployment action items.
At MWIDM, sustainability is the way we manage and operate our business to best serve our customers, care for the environment, secure profits and drive long-term prosperity.
Sustainability is a business method that ensures safety, efficiency and responsibility in a manner that protects MWIDM employees, communities, partners and the environment, now and in the future.
Our daily operations align business performance with a commitment to environmental, social and community stewardship encompassing three elements:
Reduce the environmental footprint of our operations.
- No Print policy to save paper and trees.
- Promote ride sharing among employees and contractors and use of Public transportation to work.
- Increase recycling and reuse efforts through waste minimization.
Engage openly on sustainability issues.
- Communicate regularly with employees, contractors and clients on sustainability issues, goals and efforts.
- Provide opportunities to customers, suppliers, employees and communities to actively participate in sustainability programs.
- Increase transparency and disclosure of our sustainability performance through our annual Corporate Social Responsibility Report and related sustainability disclosures.
Support sustainable development.
- Collaborate with customers and communities to grow sustainably, considering social, economic and environmental effects.
- Build innovative infrastructure to support operations and minimize resource use.
MWIDM is committed to protecting the environment and the safety and health of the public, customers and its employees in all aspects of the company’s operations. We strive to minimize impacts on the environment and the communities in which we operate. We work to maximize the business and its positive impacts by delivering the best service to our customers. The company’s decisions and actions are guided by the following principles:
Skilled and Committed Workforce
- Conduct operations safely.
- Leverage the MWIDM compliance with environmental laws and regulations, internal policies and best-management practices.
- Train and empower employees to fulfill environmental responsibilities.
Fuel Efficiency and Supply Chain Engagement
- Improve our environmental footprint by utilizing state-of-the art technology and pollution prevention efforts to reduce energy and fuel consumption and minimize waste through comprehensive recycling and reuse initiatives.
- Take environmental stewardship beyond MWIDM by encouraging suppliers to follow environmentally sustainable practices, engaging in public-private partnerships that promote environmental responsibility, and fostering communications with communities and public agencies where we operate.
Water Management and Conservation
- Recognize water availability concerns and manage our water consumption by identifying and implementing water reduction, recycling and reuse measures.
- Maintain the quality of our water discharges by applying good operating practices.
Recognize and Respond
- Take immediate action to report and respond to situations that could negatively impact the environment, such as unauthorized dumping, releases or other accidents.
Explore and Protect
- Protect local biodiversity and habitats while managing properties and lease only Energy Efficient Office spaces.
- Continue to improve environmental performance by setting and reviewing targets and goals that protect people and the environment using sound business practices.